At LifeCare Family Medicine our team is committed to providing you with the best possible care and experience at every visit. During your visit we strive to address all your questions and concerns. One way that you can help to ensure that you get the most out of your visit with your provider is by preparing for your visit in advance.
- On the day of your appointment bring your insurance card, photo identification and payment for your co-pay.
- Make a list of medications and supplements that you are currently taking (including doses and frequency) and bring it with you.
- If this is your first appointment with LifeCare Family Medicine, bring the completed “Patient Forms” to your appointment.
- Develop a list of questions and any symptoms or concerns that you have including where they are, how long they last, and what aggravates or relieves them, and share it with your provider.
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information then bring a friend or a family member who can take notes, drive or ask questions for you.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
For your convenience appointments can be requested online.