Sarah Rawley, A.P.R.N.
Sarah Rawley, A.P.R.N.
Sarah was born and raised in Bellevue, NE. She went to Omaha Marian for high school and later attended Nebraska Methodist College, where she obtained a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. Following graduation, Sarah worked at a local hospital on the cardiac floor. Sarah then worked in pediatric endocrinology for four years. She also has experience working as a sexual assault nurse examiner.
Sarah always knew she wanted to obtain a higher level of education, to work with patients in a holistic manner. After gaining valuable experience working as a nurse, she went back to Nebraska Methodist College and received a Doctoral Degree as a Family Nurse Practitioner. She is passionate about building relationships with people and being part of their journey in life. Specifically, Sarah enjoys working with patients on disease prevention, mental health, and health maintenance.
In Sarah’s free time she likes going to the gym, attending sporting events with her husband and children, and trying out new restaurants with her mom.
- College: Nebraska Methodist College
- Medical School: Nebraska Methodist College
Please bring all health insurance information with you to each appointment. We will need a copy of any insurance cards for our records. As a courtesy, we will file all insurance claims, provided that we have a valid patient signature on file and current insurance information. We will file your claim with Workers Compensation if you provide us with current employer information. However, we cannot accept responsibility for negotiating claims with insurance companies. You are responsible for payment of your medical care within a reasonable time, regardless of the status of a claim.
We are participating providers with the following:
- Aetna/Coventry Commercial HMO/PPO/POS
- Aetna/Coventry One (Individual-Watch Network)
- Aetna Leap.NHN and MIPPA
- Aetna/Coventry – Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Nebraska Commercial
- Select Blue Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage
- Heritage Health/Total Cost of Care Medicaid
- Heritage Health/WellCare Medicaid
- Coventry Healthcare of Nebraska HMO/PPO/POS Commercial Plans
- Coventry Medicare Advantra
- Department of Labor
- First Health/Coventry Rental Network
- CorVel PPO/Workers Compensation
- Humana/Choice Care/Commercial
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Iowa Medicaid Amerigroup
- Iowa Medicaid Amerihealth
- Iowa Medicaid UHC River Valley
- InterPlan Health
- Nebraska Medicare
- Midland’s Choice (Includes CIGNA, Humana and 100’s of self-funded plans)
- MultiPlan/Commercial – only Multiplan Network
- O’Hara Worker’s Compensation
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare Western Region
- TriCare for Life
- UHC Commercial HMO/PPO/POS
- UHC Community Plan (Nebraska Medicaid)
- UHC Medicare Advantage (AARP and Secure Care)
For your convenience appointments can be made by telephone, at our office or requested online. Patients are asked to bring all current medications with them to their appointment. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please call the office within 24 hours of your appointment so that we can assist in rescheduling your appointment.
To schedule an appointment, please call (402) 779-7207 or enter the details below and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.