LifeCare Family Medicine of Bellevue is an independently-owned primary care medical clinic in Bellevue, Nebraska, that provides comprehensive medical care to people of all ages. Our team of providers cares for all members of your family, treating illness and injury, promoting disease prevention and managing your most complex medical conditions. LifeCare Family Medicine of Bellevue strives to be your family’s heatlthcare partner, working with you to achieve optimal health.
The Mission of LifeCare Family Medicine is to improve the health of our patients, their families, and the communities we live in by serving with compassion and professionalism.
Our vision is to provide exceptional patient focused, family centered, community oriented clinical care by entering into a partnership with our patients so that we are responsive to patient needs while providing the highest quality healthcare services.
- Demonstrate the highest regard for patients, families and community
- Provide quality that exceeds accreditation standards
- Collaborate with physicians and other health care professionals
- Improve quality of care through research, innovation and human resources
- Provide comprehensive health care to all regardless of age, race/ethnicity, gender, or socioeconomic status.
As primary care providers we will be your sponsor during your journey for a healthy life; we will be by your side for guidance and support before you get sick, before you see a specialist, and before you need to seek hospital care. Our healthcare team combines excellent customer service with efficient use of technology to deliver high-quality, affordable service that’s designed to fit your unique needs.
As your primary care provider (PCP), we take your health seriously by:
- Making prevention and wellness a priority
- Collaborating with you to customize the best plan that suits your individual needs and goals
- Coordinating your care, including tests, treatments, specialist visits, and hospitalizations
- Providing easy-to-understand, advice, guidance, and insight at every visit
- Offering cost-effective options that empower you to prioritize your health
At LifeCare Family Medicine, we draw upon our team’s experience and your personal feedback to create a personalized primary care experience. From preventive medicine to care coordination, we have the knowledge and resources to keep you feeling your best. Regardless if you’re in good health, suffering from a minor illness, or facing a life-changing illness, our team of providers will be by your side to provide you and your family with personalized health care services.
At LifeCare Family Medicine each of our providers are focused on fostering the patient-provider relationship based on trust and mutual understanding. We take the time to get to know you, your family and your unique healthcare needs. We are devoted to understanding how your history and lifestyle impact your overall health. We will work with you to customize a plan that fits your life and help’s you to achieve your goals.
We are your health care advocates, partnering with you to manage your health issues and navigate the complex medical decisions you will face throughout life. We do this by empowering you to make positive changes in your health and your life with compassion, knowledge, awareness, support, and guidance. We will stay by your side every step of the way, making sure you understand how to continue your progress to ensure a long healthy life.
Our physicians provide patient-centered primary care for patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly. We see a range of conditions, including:
- Acute illnesses in children and adults, including cold, flu, abdominal pain and backaches
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions, for example, arthritis, osteoporosis and dementia
- Gynecologic conditions and diseases, such as irregular periods, urinary tract infections and vaginal infections
- Chronic conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and asthma
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Psychological conditions including depression and anxiety
Our family physicians offer a full range of medical services and treatments for the whole family, including:
- Adult and child wellness and physical exams
- Diabetes education and classes
- Diagnostic laboratory tests
- Endometrial biopsy
- Colonoscopy screenings
- Geriatric health assessments
- Joint injections
- Minor office procedures, such as toenail removal
- Nutritional counseling, including weight management
- Preoperative evaluation
- Skin biopsies and treatments
- Smoking cessation
- Women’s reproductive health services, including Pap smears and evaluations, contraception, etc.