Brenna Carlson, PA-C
Brenna Carlson, PA-C
Brenna was born and raised in the Omaha area. She went to high school in Omaha, NE, and then attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln where she obtained her Bachelor of Science in Microbiology. She was then accepted to Des Moines University in Des Moines, Iowa where she received her master’s in physician assistant studies. Upon graduation, she knew she wanted to return to Omaha and settle down. She and her husband now reside in the heart of the city.
Brenna knew she wanted to be a PA after witnessing the compassion and kindness a PA gave a dear family member when he was very ill. She has always wanted to be in a field where she had close connections with people which the PA profession definitely provides. She is so excited to have the opportunity to take care of patients in all age groups and build relationships to provide complete and compassionate care.
- College: University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Medical School: Des Moines University
Please bring all health insurance information with you to each appointment. We will need a copy of any insurance cards for our records. As a courtesy, we will file all insurance claims, provided that we have a valid patient signature on file and current insurance information. We will file your claim with Workers Compensation if you provide us with current employer information. However, we cannot accept responsibility for negotiating claims with insurance companies. You are responsible for payment of your medical care within a reasonable time, regardless of the status of a claim.
We are participating providers with the following:
- Aetna/Coventry Commercial HMO/PPO/POS
- Aetna/Coventry One (Individual-Watch Network)
- Aetna Leap.NHN and MIPPA
- Aetna/Coventry – Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Nebraska Commercial
- Select Blue Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage
- Heritage Health/Total Cost of Care Medicaid
- Heritage Health/WellCare Medicaid
- Coventry Healthcare of Nebraska HMO/PPO/POS Commercial Plans
- Coventry Medicare Advantra
- Department of Labor
- First Health/Coventry Rental Network
- CorVel PPO/Workers Compensation
- Humana/Choice Care/Commercial
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Iowa Medicaid Amerigroup
- Iowa Medicaid Amerihealth
- Iowa Medicaid UHC River Valley
- InterPlan Health
- Nebraska Medicare
- Midland’s Choice (Includes CIGNA, Humana and 100’s of self-funded plans)
- MultiPlan/Commercial – only Multiplan Network
- O’Hara Worker’s Compensation
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare Western Region
- TriCare for Life
- UHC Commercial HMO/PPO/POS
- UHC Community Plan (Nebraska Medicaid)
- UHC Medicare Advantage (AARP and Secure Care)
For your convenience appointments can be made by telephone, at our office or requested online. Patients are asked to bring all current medications with them to their appointment. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please call the office within 24 hours of your appointment so that we can assist in rescheduling your appointment.
To schedule an appointment, please call (402) 779-7207 or enter the details below and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.