Skyler K. Jesz, PA-C
Skyler K. Jesz, PA-C
Physicians Assistant, Primary Care Provider
Skyler is an Omaha native. She attended the College of Saint Mary, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She moved away from Omaha for the first time to attend the physician assistant program at Des Moines University in Des Moines, Iowa. Upon completion of the program, Skyler moved to a rural community just outside of Omaha. She enjoys reading, cooking, and being outside.
Skyler has known she wanted to become a physician assistant since she was a junior in high school. She has always dreamed of taking care of people and is excited to be part of a medical practice that puts patients first and uses the most up-to-date research and recommendations to provide comprehensive and compassionate care.
- College: College of Saint Mary
- Medical School: Des Moines University
Please bring all health insurance information with you to each appointment. We will need a copy of any insurance cards for our records. As a courtesy, we will file all insurance claims, provided that we have a valid patient signature on file and current insurance information. We will file your claim with Workers Compensation if you provide us with current employer information. However, we cannot accept responsibility for negotiating claims with insurance companies. You are responsible for payment of your medical care within a reasonable time, regardless of the status of a claim.
We are participating providers with the following:
- Aetna/Coventry Commercial HMO/PPO/POS
- Aetna/Coventry One (Individual-Watch Network)
- Aetna Leap.NHN and MIPPA
- Aetna/Coventry – Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Nebraska Commercial
- Select Blue Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage
- Heritage Health/Total Cost of Care Medicaid
- Heritage Health/WellCare Medicaid
- Coventry Healthcare of Nebraska HMO/PPO/POS Commercial Plans
- Coventry Medicare Advantra
- Department of Labor
- First Health/Coventry Rental Network
- CorVel PPO/Workers Compensation
- Humana/Choice Care/Commercial
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Iowa Medicaid Amerigroup
- Iowa Medicaid Amerihealth
- Iowa Medicaid UHC River Valley
- InterPlan Health
- Nebraska Medicare
- Midland’s Choice (Includes CIGNA, Humana and 100’s of self-funded plans)
- MultiPlan/Commercial – only Multiplan Network
- O’Hara Worker’s Compensation
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare Western Region
- TriCare for Life
- UHC Commercial HMO/PPO/POS
- UHC Community Plan (Nebraska Medicaid)
- UHC Medicare Advantage (AARP and Secure Care)
For your convenience appointments can be made by telephone, at our office or requested online. Patients are asked to bring all current medications with them to their appointment. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please call the office within 24 hours of your appointment so that we can assist in rescheduling your appointment.
To schedule an appointment, please call (402) 779-7207 or enter the details below and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.